Stone Retrieval Balloon platoid Triple lumen
The Stone Retrieval Balloon (Platoid) is used in conjunction with
flexible endoscope to extract the stones in bile duct, which can
also provide lumen for inserting guide wire and injecting contrast
Low resistance, low contact surface between balloon and bile duct
wall, effectively reduce the friction, and achieve comfortable
Excellent shape keeping, prevent side leakage when retrieving
Optimize tip shaping design; Achieve great intubation features;
Increase stone retrieval success rate.
* Excellent structure of basket head, it is easy to be lifted by
angle operation knob.
* The basket is not easy to deformation,with good rebound
resilience and proper hardness, which can prevent to impact the
duodenal wall during push and pull the basket.
* With an injection port on the handle, convenient for injection of
contrast agents easily.
* With diamond shape stainless steel basket, it is easy to
extraction and release, convenient for repeated operation during
* With multi-model customized service, various quantity and shape
of basket wires can be offered as per the requirements of clinical
1. Crap and release very easy,repeated access during operation.
2. Mesh deformation, good elasticity,suitable hardness, avoid the
basket,pulled left of the head hits the 12 duodenum,selective wide
3. Fine mesh head structure,makes it easy for tip is lifting clamp
4. Variety of models tailored services,customizable number of wire
baskets and shape,meet the needs of dentists'case.
|Model||Part Number||Sheath OD(±0.1)mm||Balloon Max OD(+2,-1)mm|
|545-01(rapid exchange in dishing)||AG-5451-15|| ||15|
|545-01(rapid exchange in dishing)||AG-5453-15|| ||15|