Disposable endoscopic Sphincterotomes EST ERCP
This device is intended to use for cannulation of the
pancreaticobiliary system and for sphincterotomy, if preloaded,
also aids ERCP operation in the challenged bile duct stricture.
Advantages of our products
Excellent cutting safety
- Yellow fluroplastic coating on the proximal end of cutting wire
minimizes the risk of tissue damage as well as endoscope contact.
- Tapered tip and gradual catheter provide smooth insertion during
- Pre-curced tip assists cannulation effciency and reduce operation
- The visiable color makers are designed to assist with positioning
under endoscopic view.
Variety lumen design
- Double and Triple Lumen structures are available for clinical
- Triple Lumen design provides independent contrast mendium
injection and guide wire lumen.
- Double Lumen design provides large contrast medium injection
channel by combined with guide wire cavity.
The success rate of intubation can be improved significantly
through swinging tip and make a proper direction. The unique design
of applying power from outside of handle can effectively avoid wire
winded and repeatedly plugging in. High insulation performance.
PTFE sheath has extra high insulation performance and extra low
friction coefficient performance. Conical head: the unique design
of conical and circular head, can increase the success rate of
intubation, also can greatly reduce the stimulation of duodenal
papilla, which will result in the inflammation. Anticreep: added
insulation covering layer around the cut wire, can reduce the cut
wire directly contact with endoscope and tissues other than the
target issue. This will be more safe.
|Model||Specification||Tip length||Cut wire length|
|±2 mm||±5 mm|
|1 Triple lumens||AG-5091-0520||5||20|
|3 Exchangeable Triple lumens||AG-5093-0520||5||20|
|4 Triple lumens with needle||AG-5094-05||N/A||5|