Advantages of our products
Excellent cutting safety
- Yellow fluroplastic coating on the proximal end of cutting wire
minimizes the risk of tissue damage as well as endoscope contact.
- Tapered tip and gradual catheter provide smooth insertion during
- Pre-curced tip assists cannulation effciency and reduce operation
- The visiable color makers are designed to assist with positioning
under endoscopic view.
Variety lumen design
- Double and Triple Lumen structures are available for clinical
- Triple Lumen design provides independent contrast mendium
injection and guide wire lumen.
- Double Lumen design provides large contrast medium injection
channel by combined with guide wire cavity.
1) Q: How is the quality of your product?
A: With the foundation "Quality is our culture" Our QC department
will check the goods in every procedure and modify the parts once
they find any problems from them. And our salesman will also check
our goods and take photos for every procedure for our client to
2) Q: Can i have a sample?
A: Yes, of course, sample is available, normally we will charge the
basis cost of the product and also with delivery cost.
3) Can you do my own packing?
A: Yes, when the quantity reaches large quantity, we can do the
customized packing based on the package design. And we also can do
OEM for customers.
4) How does your factory do regarding quality control?
A: "Quality is priority." We always attach great importance to
quality controlling from the beginning to the end. Our factory has
gained CE, ISO
|Model||Specification||Tip length||Cut wire length|
|±2 mm||±5 mm|
|1 Triple lumens||AG-5091-0520||5||20|
|3 Exchangeable Triple lumens||AG-5093-0520||5||20|
|4 Triple lumens with needle||AG-5094-05||N/A||5|