Disposable Hot selling guide wire guide wire with high quality with
Application The Disposable Guide Wire is used with endoscope,
inserting into bile duct or pancreatic duct with the function of
supporting or guiding under endoscope. This is disposable. Features
The tip of guide wire has great elasticity. With hydrophilic
material on the surface, it will achieve a very smooth face after
soaking. Its soft tip is opaque, and will be fully developed under
X-ray. Two-tone spiral pattern alternately, you can see the
movement or motion of the guide wire under endoscope.
* Innovational triple anti-drop design at hydrophilic tip, with no
risk of drop-off.
* Anti-twist innerNiti core wire, offering an excellent twisting
and pushing force.
* Super smooth PTFE zebra coating, easier to pass through the
* Yellow / Black coating, easier to track the guide wire and
obvious under X-ray.
* Unique design of tapering tip, highly increase the success rate
1. Kink-proof Niti core provide exceptional torque, push force.
2. PTFE Zebra coated abnormal smooth,through performance, and no
damage for organization.
3. Visible under x-ray, yellow-and-black zebra-striped make it
easier to see the trajectory.
4. Special structure design, ensure the tip will not drop off.
5. Straight and curved tip designed, provide doctors with more
6. Receive customized services for blue-and-white guide wire.
|Model||Part Number||Max. OD (mm)||Length(±10cm)|
- Polyurethane Radiopaque Jacket
· Jacket incorporated tungsten provides highly radiopacity and
· Smooth surface minimizes trauma and platelet adhesion, providing
- HydrosurfTM Hydrophilic Coating
· Super smooth lubricious hydrophilic coating reduces friction,
providing excellent navigation.
· Contributing to “smooth like silk” advancement in catheter and
· Three shapes of distal (Straight tip, angled tip and J angled
tip) are designed for various complex lesions.
· Soft tapered tip increases distal flexibility, contributing to
smooth vessel insertion, and minimizing risk of trauma.
- Super Elastic Nitinol Alloy Core
· Super kink resistance, good tip shape retention
· Ease advancement for catheter
· Good radial support and excellent maneuverability with 1:1 torque