Advantages of our products
- Tapered tip and gradual catheter provide smooth insertion during
- Pre-curced tip assists cannulation effciency and reduce operation
- The visiable color makers are designed to assist with positioning
under endoscopic view.
Variety lumen design
- Double and Triple Lumen structures are available for clinical
- Triple Lumen design provides independent contrast mendium
injection and guide wire lumen.
- Double Lumen design provides large contrast medium injection
channel by combined with guide wire cavity.
|Model||Specification||Tip length||Cut wire length|
|±2 mm||±5 mm|
|1 Triple lumens||AG-5091-0520||5||20|
|3 Exchangeable Triple lumens||AG-5093-0520||5||20|
|4 Triple lumens with needle||AG-5094-05||N/A||5|
Packing & Delivery
Shipped within 10 days after payment.
1. Are you manufacturer or trading company? How can I trust you?
We are a professional manufacturer only for surgical instruments.
You can check our company name on Google. We also invest the awards
2. Are your products CE certified?
Yes, our products have CE0123, ISO13485, EC Declaration of
Conformity, European Trustee certificates.
3. Can I be your distributor in our country?
Yes, for sure. We now have distributors in Brazil, Columbia, India,
Iran, Peru, Sudan, South Korea, Turkey, and the U. K.
4. Can I order 1 or 2 pcs samples as the same price for the
distributors? I am a doctor.
Yes. You can. And we will recommend you to our distributors who can
offer good service for you.
5. What is the delivery time?
1-3 days if goods are in stock, 10-15days for special request on
package, 15-30days for big orders or special request on products.
6. Can you print our logo on the products?
Yes, OEM is acceptable. We need your draft for your requests. And
we need the authorization letter for the logo from your side. We
refuse any infringements.
7. What is the payment term?
100% T/T in advance. RMB, USD and EURO are acceptable.
T/T, Western Union. And PayPal are available.
Excellent cutting safety
- Yellow fluroplastic coating on the proximal end of cutting wire
minimizes the risk of tissue damage as well as endoscope contact.